- Mary Ellen O'Toole: Author, Speaker, Senior FBI Profiler (ret) and Forensic Behavioral Consultant. Visit her web site for more information.
- Text Messaging Harassment and Other Cyberbullying Resources: Find out what cyberbullying is, how to prevent it, how to teach your children right and wrong technology use, and how to deal with the effects of cyberbullying. *Thank you to Heather Simpson and her students at Amorita Charter School in California for suggesting this link*
- Graystone Training - Graystone Training is a Cardiff based company that is Darkstone Accredited to provide PCL-R Training as well as an on-site PCL-R Post-Workshop Course (called the Reliability Workshop). Graystone specialises in the writing and delivery of evidence-based training on topics of key relevance to clinical risk assessment and risk management. Conducting and publishing high quality research where gaps exist in the evidence-base are also key activities.
- Matt Logan and Halo - HALO Forensic Beahvioural Specialists - a training/consultation resource for Criminal Justice Officials and Organizations.
- Dr. Hare discusses the Aftermath: Surviving Psychopathy Foundation on YouTube.
- Aftermath: Surviving Psychopathy: Aftermath is an organization established to be of assistance to people who are or have been in relationships with individuals with psychopathic features. Family members, friends, and partners can use the website to ask questions, seek support, and explore the resources and links. Aftermath is committed to presenting factually correct information about psychopathy while avoiding some of the sensationalism found elsewhere on the internet. People interested in learning more about Aftermath can also send messages to the following email address: Movingemail@example.com.
- HRBackOffice.com: HRBackOffice is a coaching and consulting firm specializing in the areas of Issues Management, Leadership and Executive Development, and Training and Education. Dr. Paul Babiak, president of HRBackOffice, helps executives and organizations deal with unique issues when current approaches are no longer effective.
- Forensic Psychiatric Services: A multi-site health organization providing specialized hospital and community-based assessment, treatment and clinical case management services for adults with mental illness who are in conflict with the law (based in BC, Canada).
- Federal Court Decision: Concerning the Use of the PCL-R in Risk Assessment
- Society for the Scientific Study of Psychopathy (SSSP)
- Multi-Health Systems - Publisher of the PCL-R, the PCL:SV and the P-Scan
- Canadian Psychological Association
- American Psychological Association
- American Academy of Forensic Psychology
- American Academy of Psychiatry and the Law
- American Psychiatric Association
- Bully Online: Bully Online was founded by Tim Field, whose death in 2006 deeply saddened all who knew him or his work. He brought into the spotlight the terrible problem posed to society by bullying of all kinds. His endeavors often were very difficult, he sacrificed a great deal, and experienced considerable distress and frustration. But he persevered, and the world is the better for it. I was pleased and honored to meet with him in Cardiff several years ago. His work has had, and will continue to have, an extremely important and beneficial impact on society's attempts to deal with the bullies of the world.
- Psychopath Forum: Click here for an extensive chat forum on psychopaths.